function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Grace Patiño PérezGrace Patiño Pérez 

Using beacon

Hi!! :D
Hope everyone are fine!
I found these amazing gadget (beacon) and I was thinking if there is something to do with these ones and Salesforce (I hope). Has anyone work with these gadgets and SFDC?
I appreciate your collaboration.
Thanks

Best Answer chosen by Grace Patiño Pérez
fifedog15fifedog15
What you want to look at is the Internet of Things.  Connect with Reid Carlberg from Salesforce, Twitter: @ReidCarlberg.  He's the IOT guru and he can point you in the right direction.

All Answers

Jayson Faderanga 14Jayson Faderanga 14
Hi Grace,...
I believe your talking about the Project Management Beacon provided by Chain-Sys Net Partners. You can integrate this to your Salesforce Org by installing their App as a manage package to your Org through our AppExchange website. Below is the link.

https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000009wOeKEAU

You will be needing to log a case to salesforce Support to enable Visual Charting before installing the app. This app is really cool :D!
Grace Patiño PérezGrace Patiño Pérez
Hi!
No, that isn't what I say. I say beacon (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beacon" target="_blank)
That's a good project, but I'm looking for ways to connect these devices with SFDC
fifedog15fifedog15
What you want to look at is the Internet of Things.  Connect with Reid Carlberg from Salesforce, Twitter: @ReidCarlberg.  He's the IOT guru and he can point you in the right direction.
This was selected as the best answer
Gautham ChilakalaGautham Chilakala
Hey, there have you got any solutions regarding integrating beacons with salesforce.

I am looking for using ibeacons in my project which in on salesforce platform.
Bhawna SFDCBhawna SFDC
Hey,

Did anyone get any solution for integrating ibeacons with Salesforce?

Thanks