function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GarrettzGarrettz 

Setting up Mobile SDK

I'm taking a stab at the Hybrid SDK trailhead, but I'm getting stuck and not seeing what my installation issue is. I've followed the directions and run forcedroid create. After running the cordova commands, I attempt cordova build android. I starts but gets down to "Resolving Dependencies for com.plugin.gcm.PushHandlerActivity..." and errors out with:
C:\Users\garrettadmin\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:573:
 ../../external/cordova/framework resolve to a path with no project.properties f
ile for project C:\Users\gazaino\Projects\TrailHybridApps\MyTrailHybridLocal\plu
gins\com.salesforce\src\android\libs\SalesforceSDK

Total time: 0 seconds

C:\Users\gazaino\Projects\TrailHybridApps\MyTrailHybridLocal\platforms\android\c
ordova\node_modules\q\q.js:126
                    throw e;
                          ^
Error code 1 for command: cmd with args: /s,/c,ant,debug,-f,C:\Users\gazaino\Pro
jects\TrailHybridApps\MyTrailHybridLocal\platforms\android\build.xml,-Dout.dir=a
nt-build,-Dgen.absolute.dir=ant-gen
Error: cmd: Command failed with exit code 1
    at ChildProcess.whenDone (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\cordova\node_
modules\cordova-lib\src\cordova\superspawn.js:139:23)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:110:17)
    at maybeClose (child_process.js:1015:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:1087:5)
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've been uninstalling and reinstalling and can't figure out where I'm going wrong.