function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vida YirenkyiVida Yirenkyi 

Automating Processes with Processes with the lightening Process builder challenge

I have tested with several accounts and its working, but I am still getting "challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated."

My process is activated and I have deactivated the previous validation rule that may affect it. I have gone through the record types and the profiles that use them etc.. where do I need to check please?

I have solved this, thanks every one who is looking into it for me.
AL MORSHEDAL MORSHED
How You Solve the problem ?? Can You Share please. I am facing same problem
Hello All,
on the Account update, you need five fields, Account.ShippingStreet,  Account.ShippingCity, Account.ShippingState, Account.ShippingPostalcode, Account.ShippinCountry, Operator Is Changed and value is True See Attached. 
Then for Contact update fields map to five fields Mailing Street, Mailing City, ​Mailing State, ​Mailing PostalCode, ​Mailing Country to Account. ShippingStreet etc listed above. See attachedUser-added imageUser-added image
AL MORSHEDAL MORSHED
Thanks for your Prompt Response.. I Passed the Steps
AL MORSHEDAL MORSHED
Have You finished "Create a flow to streamline entry of new accounts, contacts, and opportunities" ??

Hi Al,
I haven't finished that one, I went off to youtube to watch more videos to get more examples of flow to get more insight otherwise it can take you a whole day just trying and trying to crack it.