function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rachel watsonrachel watson 

Trailhead - Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder

In  Trailhead, the instructions state:  
You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.
NOTE: You may have to deactivate the validation rule created from a previous challenge in order to complete this challenge.

I worked and reworked this module and I cannot figure out what is wrong.  I have deleted the previous validation I created in a previous module.  Is there something wrong in my criteria or actions?   

This is the error that I am getting when I check the challenge:  
     Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
     An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact        records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.

Here are my screenshots:
User-added imageUser-added image
Best Answer chosen by rachel watson
ClintLeeClintLee
Your process is currently setup to run when the address of a Contact is changed.  It should run when the address of an Account is changed.

All Answers

ClintLeeClintLee
Your process is currently setup to run when the address of a Contact is changed.  It should run when the address of an Account is changed.

This was selected as the best answer
I did have it backwards, but now I get an error "cannot execute flow trigger".
I switched everything to go from Accounts to Contacts...thank you.  I then added the "updated records meet all conditions"  under actions to look like this:

User-added image

I have now passes the module...thank you Clint Lee.