function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Zarq IqbalZarq Iqbal 

Spring 15 Release Exam Query

I did my DEV 401 certification on May 15 2015. Am I required to take the Spring 15 Online Release Exam?
The Spring 15 exam states that it is for those who took the Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer credential on or before February 26, 2015 are required to pass the Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer – Spring ‘15 Release Exam by October 30, 2015 to maintain your certification.

Could someone explain me this release exam in a bit of detail because it is confusing. Salesforce says that you have to take an exam for every release to maintain your certification
KaranrajKaranraj
Zarq - To maintain Salesforce certification credentials, you have to complete release exam regularly. Salesforce have three release every year Winter,Spring and Summer. for every one year you also have to pay $100 to take your release exam. You will have an 5 to 6 questions for every release and you will have an enough time to take release exam, its online exam so you have take it from anywhere. If you are not taking release exam for one year, then your certification will be expired. Check this link to know more about release exam and date - http://certification.salesforce.com/schedules#credential