function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SalesforceCrm AccountCRMSalesforceCrm AccountCRM 

Send Email Notification

Can any one help me on this or give Suggestion .I have a requirement where i need to send an email notification to the owner before the contract end date.Their few conditions to be satisfied and then the email notification is sent.
1)I need to send an email notification to the opportunity owner,keeping in cc to the contract owner 4months before the contract end date.
Their are few conditions which needs to get satisfied ,
Condition is when the 
a)"Status Renewal" is equal to pipeline ,next renewal status And 
b)when the "Status Renewed next year" is not equal to renewed ,renewed lost.
Here "Status Renewal" and "Status Renewed next year" are picklist field.
Once the condition is satisfied , then the email notification is sent to the opportunity owner ,keeping in cc to the contract owner.
Now  if we get the response from the customer for the renewal ,then an update is done .
We have a picklist field as ''send renewal reminder" with yes or no values.Now here , the update is done by the owner of the record.Their few more condition now.
Condition 1:

If the "Send renewal reminder" is "YES" then an email notification mail is to be sent to the customer for 45,30 and 15 days .
If this  condition is satisfied .i.e If the a)"Status Renewal" is equal to pipeline ,next renewal status And
b)when the "Status Renewed next year" is not equal to renewed ,renewed lost And
c)"Send renewal reminder" is "YES".

Condition 2:

If the "Send renewal reminder" is "No" ,then stop sending the email notification .
Condition 3 :

If the "Send renewal reminder" is not updated ,then an email notification needs to be sent to the opportunity owner and the superior for 3months.

Any Suggestion or ideas very much appreciated.

Rajiv Penagonda 12Rajiv Penagonda 12
You may use the time based workflow to design your solution. Have an email alert sent before 4 months of the Contract End Date. The other conditions that you have as part of your problem statement, you can put that as filter criteria for the workflow.
SalesforceCrm AccountCRMSalesforceCrm AccountCRM
@Rajiv Penagonda 12:I tried using Workflow and email alert but its not getting triggered.Any example