function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Help Desk 22Help Desk 22 

Unable to "Approve third party access" when installing app to Sandbox

Hello,

I'm pretty new to Salesforce so please forgive me if I'm posting to the wrong area. I'm trying to install an app from the app exchange to my Sandbox. I log in to my admin account to install and I get a popup asking me to approve third party access to the app. The button that says continue is grayed out so I'm unable to continue with the  installation.

User-added image

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Onesh ReddyOnesh Reddy
Hi,
Your question is posted in the right area.Did u chechin the Checkbox.(YES,grant access to these third-party web sites),
if not give it a try, button should be enabled.
Let me know if it helps you.

Regards,
Onesh
Brian NewboldBrian Newbold
Yep.. I had the same problem, but it was something REALLY REALLY STUPID.

The checkbox area to the left of the text "Yes, grant access to these third-party web sites" was not showing on my monitor, as the contrast was not turned up high enough!

Hope that helps you!

Cheers,

Brian
Stephanie Boggs 17Stephanie Boggs 17
Same thing happened to me; I can confirm that Brian is accurate. The checkbox to the left of "Yes, grant access..." appeared on my laptop screen but not my monitor.  
Elizabeth1842Elizabeth1842
Thank you so much Brian and Stephanie, I was having the same issue and it was driving me crazy!
Beth King 8Beth King 8
OMG! I did the dumbo move and didn't check the box!  Made me laugh out loud when I did and all works as expected! Doh!!!!  Thank you everyone!
John CornielJohn Corniel
Actually, the "Checkbox" is properly define in order see.  It blends into the backgroud!!! so I missed it as well.