function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Amol ChAmol Ch 

Look up filter not able to configure

I,ve one Parent object 'Patient'  and Child Object 'Patient Services' and another Parent object 'Job'
On Patient Services Object one Look up field Named Patient related to Patient object & another lookup field Named job related to job object
The Location Field  on both object Patient and Job.
When adding a Patient Service from the Patient object; then the Job field lookup should filter based on the Location of the Patient.
User-added image

When I click on Job lookup field icon, it allow to show me only record that has location field is equal to  location field of Patient record Patient 000972 in above image.
How to configure in look filter Please help
Naval Sharma4Naval Sharma4
Hi Amol,

Can you provide more information about your data model?
Amol ChAmol Ch
Hi Naval,

When click on job look up field icon ,I have to filter the same location related record. location field present in Patient object  Their are more than one record of same location not a single record. when we use filter for  realated record then we can select manually one record from them.
In this Location is also another object.
Naval Sharma4Naval Sharma4
So you want to populate Job based on the location of patient.

Let's say, you are creating a record of PatientService which is PatientService1 and it's parent record is Patient1.
Now Job should be populated/auto-filled with Job Name/Id where Job record's location == Patient record's location.

Let me know if is this you want. 
Amol ChAmol Ch
Hi Naval,
Suppose I am  are creating a record of PatientService which is PatientService1 and it's parent record is Patient1
Now when I click on Job field look up icon it allow to show me all related Job Record. conditon  Job Record:Location == Patient record's location.
When It show me related job record in look up filter then I select one of the record from them manually.

User-added image
It would show me multiple record as shown in above image then i will select one record manually.