function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tapas Majumdar 18Tapas Majumdar 18 

How to retrieve all the users in Salesforce through SCIM API.

I want to retrieve all the users on Salesforce through SCIM API, at present when we try to fetch more user than 2200
( URL = .....&startIndex=2201&count=200 ) the target throws the exception as below
                     {
                       "Errors": [
                                         {
                                           "description": "Start index too big. Consider filtering down your result set, e.g. id gt \"(the last id in the result set)\"",
                                           "code": 400
                                         }
                                       ]
                    }
                   I need to enquire if there is any way to fetch more number of users without using filters in SCIM.
Tapas Majumdar 18Tapas Majumdar 18
To Elaborate this further. I am able to retrieve 200 users at a time, which is the minimum limit from Salesforce but when I try to retrieve more than 2000 users using pagination and SCIM I receive the error mentioned above. Is there a setting which I can use to increase the governance limit in Salesforce or this is some limitations set by SCIM API itself?
Dr. Thomas MillerDr. Thomas Miller
Hi,

did you overcome this problem - or is it indeed an inherent limitation of the API?
Raghuram KokallaRaghuram Kokalla

Hi,

We've encountered the same error. Can you please inform if it's a licensing limitation or an API limitation or some setting needs to be tweaked?