function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Girish Jashnani 6Girish Jashnani 6 

US Based Salesforce technical support

We have two different technical products on  Salesforce appexchange. Both the products are technical and are meant for developers. We're looking for Salesforce developers who can help us support the usage of the product.

You will help us support the usage of the product during the technical trials. Also, after the customer purchases the product, you would be engaged in helping drive the adoption of the solutions.

We are looking for Salesforce developers who have good communication skills. Needless to say, you need to work in US hours. You must have a passion for making customers successful.
Val KozhirnovVal Kozhirnov
Hello Girish,

Your proposal is very interesting, you may contact me via email (valery.kozhirnov@jet-bi.com) to discuss details.

thanks
Kalpesh Surana 9Kalpesh Surana 9
Hi Girish,

Here is my work experience : https://in.linkedin.com/in/kalpeshs91

Kalpesh Surana.
+91 9028851237
kalpeshsurana@live.com

suryarsuryar
Dear Girish - I am based out of Minneapolis, certified developer with good communication skills.     I would be interested in working in your technical support team - I can work part time.

Did some research and looks like you are doing something similar to copado - I am familiar with Copado, bitbucket and can support your user community.   Pls reach out to me at 'rsury@yahoo.com' and I can share my credentials and we can discuss further.