function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AbAb 

lookup showing very less results

Hello,

I have a custom field for a lookup to a field. It only shows the objects that are created by me and i cannot see everything.

How can i solve it ?
Best Answer chosen by Ab
ManojjenaManojjena
Hi Sandrine,

DO one thing ,go to work bench try to query records from that object .Take one id which is not created by you .GO to the record which is created by you .Replace the the record id .If you are able to see then there is no access related issue .

If you are getting error to access the record through the URL then you have to change the access .

Maybe you need to modify your profile to view all for the particular object .if you want to see all records in your org .
workbench login URL .
https://workbench.developerforce.com/login.php

Let us know if it helps  !!

All Answers

Rajiv Penagonda 12Rajiv Penagonda 12
On the surface, it looks like a sharing rule issue. The records that you expect to see in this lookup were probably not shared with you.

Also, in on clicking the lookup icon, in the dialog, are you able to search the records that you expect to see? Select "All fields" option and see if there is a change in behavior.
cloudSavvyProgcloudSavvyProg
Hi Sandrine,

Check if their is a lookup filter on that field.

Go to -> your object -> lookup field .click Edit. scroll to look up filter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
CloudSavvyProg
AbAb
there is no filter exisiting on the field
ManojjenaManojjena
Hi Sandrine,

DO one thing ,go to work bench try to query records from that object .Take one id which is not created by you .GO to the record which is created by you .Replace the the record id .If you are able to see then there is no access related issue .

If you are getting error to access the record through the URL then you have to change the access .

Maybe you need to modify your profile to view all for the particular object .if you want to see all records in your org .
workbench login URL .
https://workbench.developerforce.com/login.php

Let us know if it helps  !!
This was selected as the best answer