function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Roger Bannister 30Roger Bannister 30 

Issue Removing an Expired Installed Package

I am attempting to uninstall an expired installed package from our production org. It is called ShipCRM for UPS by ExactShip, however when I follow the uninstall process I get an error message "Unable to install package - Component is in use by another component in your organization "ShipFromShipmentExtension". This references (2) Apex Classes from the ExactShip package ExactShipUtil and ConfigPropertyUtil.

I attempted to follow the instructions in Knowledge Article 000006188 - Disable or delete an Apex Class or Trigger from a Production Organization starting with the "ShipFromShipmentExtension" Apex Class item. Everything seemed to go well until the final Deployment step when I received a Failed warning with the following error message. "Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 65%, at least 75% test coverage is required".

Can anyone tell me what is going on and if there is a fix for this?User-added image
Mehul MakwanaMehul Makwana
Hi,

To solve the error you need to add extra test methods in test class whose test coverage  is below 75%.
In your error Image there are some files (Indicated by Yellow icon) that have code coverage below 75%, so update those class.

Let me know if it works for you.

Roger Bannister 30Roger Bannister 30
Thanks Mehul, sounds like I'm out of my depth on this one - I have no idea how to add extra test methods in a test class. Is it relatively easy to do? I'll try researching it.

Regards, Roger