function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Laura Moreno 2Laura Moreno 2 

Hello it looks like I have two accounts under my name so my badges are located in different areas. Can I have them combined?

Best Answer chosen by thisisnotapril
srlawr uksrlawr uk
I'm afraid there's no mechanism at the moment for combining, moving or merging accpounts for trailhead purposes at the moment... as you can see here:

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000BCkYIAW
(he is a bad ass Trailhead evangelist, and would def be the first person to be onto that!)

the only suggestion is - log into the second account on HERE and then log into the old Dev Edition in which you completed the challenges - as the meta data/coding will still be in place, re-verifying the challenges should not be too hard. Remember - trailhead is about Learning first, fun second, and cloaks third ;)

All Answers

srlawr uksrlawr uk
I'm afraid there's no mechanism at the moment for combining, moving or merging accpounts for trailhead purposes at the moment... as you can see here:

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000BCkYIAW
(he is a bad ass Trailhead evangelist, and would def be the first person to be onto that!)

the only suggestion is - log into the second account on HERE and then log into the old Dev Edition in which you completed the challenges - as the meta data/coding will still be in place, re-verifying the challenges should not be too hard. Remember - trailhead is about Learning first, fun second, and cloaks third ;)
This was selected as the best answer
praveen sonepraveen sone
No. You can not transfer your badges from one account to another.

People have faced this problem earlier and have been suggested to re-do those challenges quickly which gives you the new badges here.

Note: try to use your personal email for dev box sign up so that you dont loose it.