function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sandra Sullivan-NosichSandra Sullivan-Nosich 

Error when checking Trailhead Challenge

HELP!
I am getting the below error when I try to check my challenge:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0016100000PUJDEAA5; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301610000005A3l. Contact your administrator for help.: []

How do I fix this?
Sangeetha TSangeetha T
hi sandra can yu pls mention the challenge related to which module 
Sandra Sullivan-NosichSandra Sullivan-Nosich
Sorry...it is Process Automation: Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder. I turned off previous Validation Rules as it suggested (one on Account and one on Contact). Kind Regards Sandy Sullivan-Nosich, RT(R), MA Manager, Marketing - Global Business and Product Development FUJIFILM Medical Systems USA, Inc. Cell: 865-274-0620 NEW CELL NUMBER Fax: 203-351-4743 Skype: sandy.sullivan2009
praveen sonepraveen sone
@sandra: Did you add the correct criteria?

Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.

praveen sonepraveen sone
@sandra: Many people started reporting the same error since yesterday and all of them had their challenges passed just by logging out of their account and logging back in again.

Just try relogging in and checking the challenge. It should work fine.

Keep us posted!
praveen sonepraveen sone
@sandra :

did it solve your issue? If yes, can you mark this solved?