function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vishal ShelarVishal Shelar 

Entry level Salesforce Developer position.

Hello Everyone,

I am graduate student with Master's degree in Computer Science. I completed my Developer certification and looking for full time opportunities at entry level position. I am trying hard but everyone is asking for 2 or 3 years of experience, I have around 1 year of experience. I am very passionate and exicted to start my career with salesforce profile but I need a break. 
I know I am well qualified as a developer and passion for problem solving and thinking out of the box, Just need one chance to prove myself.
If anyone as any open position please let me know, I will be very happy to discuss and for your help.

Email: vvs.shelar@gmail.com
Phone: 5305888881

Best Regards,
Vishal
Abid GhuznaviAbid Ghuznavi
Vishal, hi.    Are you still available ?  Or got a job?   What is your physical location?     Thanks- Abid
Rupa NRupa N
Hi Abid,

I am looking for Salesforce Opportunities.Please let me know if you have anything available.I can work remotely.I am an U.S. Citizen.You can contact me at rupa.nallani@gmail.com.

Thank You.

Rupa.
Hi Please provide your updated resume. ThanksAbid
Rupa NRupa N
Abid,

What is your email to send my resume.Thanks.

Rupa.
Arpit TyagiArpit Tyagi

Hi Abid

Please contact me if you have any option available in salesforce...I am open to work any time..

My Email ID : aarpittyagi@gmail.com

Please send me your updated resume Thanks Abid
Rupa NRupa N
Hi Abid,

Are you a Recruiter or working in Salesforce area  in USA?Let me know.I am also looking for remote opportunities.Please post your mail id.I can send you my resume too.

Thanks.

Rupa.

Arpit TyagiArpit Tyagi
Abid, Your email ID please.....
satya aryasatya arya
Hello Abid,

Having M.tech degree in computer science and 15 years of experience with All major Microsoft tools and techniques. Although new to salesforce. 
I have gone through purhcased 2-3 udemy courses. Then I started with trailhead Trails. Until now covered basic admin, dev, Intermediate admin. Also goen through Apex, Triggers, import export, chatters, etc... I have 33000 Points with 27 Badges as of now.

To explore further I want to work voluntarily. My Microsoft knowledger might be helpfull for your projects. Also I am not completely new to Salesforce. Do you have any other option or suggestion for me?

If yes, please share your email id

Thanks
Jonathan Baker 1Jonathan Baker 1
Good Evening,
My name is Jonathan Baker and recently graduated from Select Institute of Technology with a diploma in Salesforce Developer. I currently working on the certifications with less than one year experience. However, I have professional transferrable skills. Please email me with any leads at Jabaker3000@yahoo.com.