function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
K SwathiK Swathi 

Challenge error for 'Add a new section to the contact layout.'

Challange question:pass this challenge, add a new section 'Phone Numbers' to the default 'Contact Layout'. Add the Phone, Mobile, Home Phone, Other Phone, and Fax fields to this new section.The 'Contact layout' Page Layout should have a new section named 'Phone Numbers'.
The 'Phone Numbers' section should include the 'Phone', 'Mobile', 'Home Phone', 'Other Phone', and 'Fax' fields.

i have created a new section in the contact layout and have added the mobile,phone, homephone,otherphone and fax but still i ma getting an error . please  help !
 the error i am getting is The 'Phone Numbers' section was not found, or it was emptyUser-added image
Michael Adrian AlcazarMichael Adrian Alcazar
Here's an answer from Andy Boettcher for the same question 

Try logging out of Trailhead and logging back in - and specifically disconnect/reconnect your Developer org in the challenge section.  Often, people get Trailhead looking at the wrong org.  =)

Also try cutting and pasting "Phone Numbers" - it SHOULDN'T care about case sensitivity, but give that a try too.

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F00000005HA2IAM
K SwathiK Swathi

Thanks for the fast feedback . Yes its becuase of the case sensitive for Phone Numbers ! :(

Anyways thank u ,

villa weisberg 4villa weisberg 4
how you sign up for a new DE org?

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Phone Numbers' section was not found, or it was empty. If you believe that you have set this up properly and are still having problems, ensure that you are NOT using Record types for the Contact object. This challenge will not work with Record types so you will need to sign up for a new DE org and use that instead for this module.
villa weisberg 4villa weisberg 4
I am getting stuck in the same challenge. I have set up the phone numbers section in the contact page. But get the "Phone Numbers' Section was not found