function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Andrew EversleyAndrew Eversley 

Creating a New Development Org...for Trailhead Issues

Hello Community, 

I have a inquiry that may, or may not, have been answered here but i'm a little uncertain on how to go about it. I've read on some issues with Trailhead challenges that many recommend spinning up a new Dev Org and taking the challenge in that org to resolve the challenge and "still" get the challenge points on the same username you use in Trailhead. 

I'm uncertain of the process of how to go about doing both of those things. Could someone walk me through how this is done, and how to make sure the new dev org sessions apply the challenge points to my exisiting Trailhead login credentials. Thanx in advance.
K SwathiK Swathi
Hi ANdrew,
If i had understood your question correctly ..
In the trailhead challage there is a setting icon near to launch developer edition  which helps you to control the developer account which you wish to login.
My guess is if you could sign into it , by doing this it will be able to check the challange and also gain points to your old trailhead account .
I have not tried it myself but  may be you can give it a try.

User-added image
thisisnotaprilthisisnotapril

Hi Andrew,

Logging in to Trailhead is a 2-part process. Check out this article for more information - https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2159140-trailhead-missing-badges

Essentially, you log in with one org that keeps track of all your badges, and then can use as many DE orgs to complete the challenges as needed.