function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rushirushi 

time-dependent workflows

Hello everyone,

When I am working with workflows, One question is roaming through my mind  i.e why don't we have time-dependent workflows actions when the evaluation criteria are "every time record is created and edited"

Thanks..........
Best Answer chosen by rushi
sandeep@Salesforcesandeep@Salesforce
Hi Yagnasree,

This is obvious question. the reason behind is when it is every time edited or created allowed then system will not be able to decide which time stamp it should, refer to calculate and fire action periodically. 

All Answers

Hi Yagnasree,

This is obvious question. the reason behind is when it is every time edited or created allowed then system will not be able to decide which time stamp it should, refer to calculate and fire action periodically. 
This was selected as the best answer
Hi Yagnasree,

James Adams 36James Adams 36
While I recall at my youth, such a major number of superb reminiscences return. Several of the foremost cherished ones ar the arrival of my brother as well as the precious moments I have spent. Siblings ar the easiest friends that God and our people will supply us and it is one of the foremost stunning bonds within our own lives. Bharat is house to multitudinous festivals, and also each of these brings the family together, especially Raksha Bandhan Quotes (https://www.czonee.com/raksha-bandha-quotes-for-sister/) For Sister, where you can celebrate your intimate relationship with your sister or brother. About Raksha Bandhan, sisters tie a holy thread, called the rakhi, on their own brother's gliding joint. As it is a time for celebration, there is nothing further good than just decorating our house to make it appear further enchanting and event okay.