function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sandy GaliSandy Gali 

Inline editing on Accounts (Person accounts) list view

I tried to enable inline editing for accounts. Our org has person accounts enabled and according to the documentation we have to include the filter of ' Is Account' = true and also to filter it by a recordtype. I have done both of them and included its an and condition for both the filters. Is account = true record type = 'Our Recordtype'. 
Please let me know how this issue can be rectified.
@Karanraj@Karanraj
Inline Editing from a list will not work if there are any "OR" filters in conjunction with a record type filter (All list filters must be joined by an "AND" logic). Check this link for more details on enabling inline editing in the list view https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000003911
Sandy GaliSandy Gali
Yes, but I used an 'AND' condition

Is Account = True  AND record type = 'My Recordtype'
@Karanraj@Karanraj
You have to use  Person Account EQUALS True if your are editing the person account record in the list view and Person Account EQUALS False for the non-person account records in the list views. Check that link for more details and criteria 
Sandy GaliSandy Gali
Yes, I checked that link and it says to use Person Account EQUALS True  as the filter condtion in the list view.
But there is no field like Person Account in the list view. I have double checked it.
Only thing available is Is Account.