function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jose Mario RodriguezJose Mario Rodriguez 

Try create one registry Task in My Unresolved Items over apex code

I'm using email services for the integration of Office 365 and create Task with their Contact and Lead, I have been able to create task and assign them to the appropiate contact and lead, but for the next stage, when the contact not exist would create Tasks in the section on My Unresolved Items, can i create a Task and send it to the section of My Unresolved Items by apex code?

I read these documents but does not speak anything about Task from code apex.

http://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=outlookcrm_unresolved_items.htm

Best Answer chosen by Jose Mario Rodriguez
@Karanraj@Karanraj
I don't think there is an option to insert the record in the unresolved email section though apex code. There is no separated object to store unresolved emails. All your unresolved items will the store in the Task object, you can use the below to get the unresolved emails from your org. As said, currently, there is no possible way to insert unresolved email programmatically 
List<task> tasks = [SELECT Subject FROM Task WHERE WhoID = null AND Subject LIKE 'Unresolved Email%'];

All Answers

@Karanraj@Karanraj
I don't think there is an option to insert the record in the unresolved email section though apex code. There is no separated object to store unresolved emails. All your unresolved items will the store in the Task object, you can use the below to get the unresolved emails from your org. As said, currently, there is no possible way to insert unresolved email programmatically 
List<task> tasks = [SELECT Subject FROM Task WHERE WhoID = null AND Subject LIKE 'Unresolved Email%'];

This was selected as the best answer
Jose Mario RodriguezJose Mario Rodriguez

Yes, you're ringht, this funcionality is not disponible for Email Services

"When you use Salesforce for Outlook, Exchange Sync, or Email to Salesforce to sync items or add emails from your email app to Salesforce, any items that these features can't automatically assign to Salesforce records appear in My Unresolved Itesm."

Tank you!!