function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Stephen Sprague 11Stephen Sprague 11 

Anyone interested in a new Salesforce Developer position in CT?

Good Morning Everyone! Please contact me if interested in an exciting new Salesforce Developer position. I'd love to have a conversation and make a connection :). Email: Stephen@bridge-talent.com

REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:

3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com development
5+ years of overall experience as a developer in an object-oriented environment (Salesforce.com, Java, C#, Python, etc.).
Experience with Service Cloud implementations and Service Cloud Console onSalesforce.com.
Demonstrated experience with Apex Classes, Triggers, Workflows and Visualforce pages.
Knowledge of JavaScript, jQuery and other JavaScript frameworks.
Managing Salesforce.com production and sandbox instances.
Ability to work in a Small Agile based environment.
Strong communication and multi-tasking skills; a proven self-starter and an excellent team player.

DESIRED SKILLS:

Force.com Certified Advanced Developer
Experience working with Visual Workflows in Salesforce.com.
Knowledge of Salesforce.com Communities, Force.com Sites.
Working experience with large Salesforce.com instances that have more than 200 users.
Working experience with large volumes of data on Salesforce.com instance.
Experience with Git for version control.
Minimum 2 years of experience with a full-scale SDLC program/project (design, configuration, custom development and enterprise integration)
Proficiency in a Salesforce.com development environment, encompassing Apex, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSQL and web services
Experience with data loader and migration/ETL tools; XML / JAVA a plus
Steve Rogers 9Steve Rogers 9
Hi Stephen,

Good morning,. I represent Saxon Global which  is a US based company headquarted at irving Texas . we have a team of 50 SFDC developers in-house, including 38 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

Our pricing is very flexible and economical when compared to the competitors in the market . We have the right expertise and experience on Salesforce.com  to meet your requirement, we have around 320 consultants across united states and can help you fulfilling any positions in-house at your location in CT.

We have extensive experience and  have done many  projects, I can walk you through what we did.

Please reach me at steve.r@saxonglobal.com  to discuss further.

I would like to understand more about your requirement and will be glad to schedule a quick phone call with you to discuss further.
Warm Regards,

Steven R,
Business Manager,
Saxon Global
Main: (972-363-1009 )  EXT : 138
Mobile : 408-687-4770
Suite # 660 1320 Greenway Drive,
Irving, TX 75038
www.saxonglobal.com