function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jenn DouglassJenn Douglass 

Importing Data Unit

I'm attempting to complete the the Challange in Trailhead in the Importing Data Unit.  I first ran into an issue in the first step of right clicking the link and saving as; I was not given this option.  I chose to download the link but when I did that my system forced the save as a csv.txt file and would not let me delete the txt extension.  I decided to try and cheat the system and copy and paste the data in an excel document.  This allowed me to save the information in the csv format however when I went to complete the challenge, when I got to the mapping stage I kept receiving the message that there were more unmapped fields.  I know there are only 6 fields and I selected all those fields...please help!!!  I'm assuming the unmapped fields issues is because I was forced to use an excel file and only did a copy and paste into a single cell instead of actually creating a workbook.  I'm hoping there is a simple solution to the first step of "saving the link as" a csv file.  
Jenn DouglassJenn Douglass
Solved the problem!  I was attempting this challenge using Safari...Safari does not support Trailhead to its the fullest capabilities. After signing in through Google Chrome browser I was able to accomplish this challenge with ease following the instructions that were provided.  Thought I'd share in case anyone else encounters this same issue.