function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Brennan ButlerBrennan Butler 

Formula to fire a workflow based off criteria and formula

Here is the delema, I have a workflow that works great except for one thing, it checks the box when the first email comes in, below is a picture of my criteria, what I need to do is create this in a formula format, so that I can add this logic.

(Date/Time_Opened < Message_Date)

The above needs to be true as well as the Filtered Criteria, I am jut unsure of how to write this up in a Formula format.
User-added image
the filter logic on this which has been cropped is 1 AND (2 OR 3) AND 4 AND 5 

Ignore 6 that was just me trying to figure this out.

If anyone can help me that would be great.
Best Answer chosen by Brennan Butler
Neetu_BansalNeetu_Bansal
Hi Brennan,

You can use Formula in this case, like select 'formula evalutes true' in the Run this run if the Following picklist and write the below formula:
AND( Email_Message.Is_Coming, OR( ISPICKVAL( Case.Status, 'Open' ), ISPICKVAL( Case.Status, 'Pending-CSR' )), IF( Case.RecordType == 'Customer Service', true, false ), IF( Case.Owner.Name == 'Customer Service', true, false ), IF( Date_Time_Openend__c < Message_Date__c, true, false ))
You may need to update the field API Name using the insert field option.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks,
Neetu

All Answers

Neetu_BansalNeetu_Bansal
Hi Brennan,

You can use Formula in this case, like select 'formula evalutes true' in the Run this run if the Following picklist and write the below formula:
AND( Email_Message.Is_Coming, OR( ISPICKVAL( Case.Status, 'Open' ), ISPICKVAL( Case.Status, 'Pending-CSR' )), IF( Case.RecordType == 'Customer Service', true, false ), IF( Case.Owner.Name == 'Customer Service', true, false ), IF( Date_Time_Openend__c < Message_Date__c, true, false ))
You may need to update the field API Name using the insert field option.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks,
Neetu
This was selected as the best answer
Brennan ButlerBrennan Butler
Thank you