function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Veronika FrankVeronika Frank 

Looking for a SF Developer in Europe (Switzerland)

International Education Company looking for an experienced SF Developer to drive automation of processes and manage integrations.
Includes technical design/development, configuration, maintenance and integration with other systems.
APEX, Visual Force, HTL, XML, and Web services knowledge required.

Ramesh KallooriRamesh Kalloori
Hi Veronika,

Please go through my profile and below contact details.

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~0139f8897ee0ee961d/

Email: Kallooiramesh@gmail.com

Thanks,
Ramesh
Steve Rogers 9Steve Rogers 9
Hi  Veronika , I represent Saxon Global which is a US based company headquartered at Irving, TX. We have a team of more than 56 SFDC developers in-house, including 38 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

Our pricing is very flexible and economical when compared to the competitors in the market . We have the right expertise and experience on Salesforce.com  to meet your requirement, we have around 300 consultants across united states and can help you fulfilling any positions in-house at your locations.

We have extensive experience and  have done many  projects, I can walk you through what we did.

Please reach me at steve.r@saxonglobal.com to discuss further.

I would like to understand more about your requirement and will be glad to schedule a quick phone call with you to discuss further.
Warm Regards,

Steven R,
Business Manager,
Saxon Global
Main: (972-363-1009 )  EXT : 138
Mobile : 408-687-4770
Suite # 660 1320 Greenway Drive,
Irving, TX 75038
www.saxonglobal.com

Sunil Sharma 98Sunil Sharma 98
Hi Veronika ,

I have been working as a Salesforce Developer/Consultant for more than 4.5 years and have experience in development, design and configurations.

Main current specialization - Apex triggers, Apex classes, Governor limits, Data migration and Reports, Refactoring code

★ Certifications:
Salesforce.com Developer 401 Certification

★ Technologies/Languages:
Salesforce.com, Force.com, JavaScript,Angular JS

★ Salesforce.com Specialties: Apex, Visualforce, REST API, Web Services, SOQL, Data Modeling, Reporting, Dash Boards

★ Service Cloud,Service console, Salesforce call Center, Salesforce SOS, Live chat, Omni Channel

Please contact me at sunilsharma.190689@gmail.com or skype sunil.sharma4486

Regards
S K Sharma
Chetu IncChetu Inc
Still if you are looking for SF developer, here I would like to suggest you to go with Chetu Inc. This is a leading IT outsourcing software development company provide custom software development solution and IT staffing services worldwide. This is a fast growing development company running over 17+ years of experience. Chetu have experienced professional developers and development team which are perfect for providing quality software development as per your business need. Moreover, the developer have experienced in various domain such as  Advertising, Education, Finance, Healthcare, Life sciences, Hotel/Hospitality, Media and Entertainment, mobile and wireless, retail, real estate, Sports and Fitness, Technology, non-profit and more. To hire and expert developer, please contact us today! https://www.chetu.com/