function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tierney didiertierney didier 

How do I merge two accounts?

Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Please check below post/ Vedio to check  how to merge two account
1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEHChohiUE0

Only 6 Steps to Learn How to Merge Accounts in Salesforce
Step 1 – From the “Accounts” tab, click “Merge Accounts” in the tools section. You must be in the “Accounts” tab first.
Step 2 – You will be asked for a search string, in order to find the duplicate accounts. A string is a line of text consisting of one or more characters. Wildcard * is permitted, so searching for “Conglom*” will find “Conglomo” and “Conglomco” simultaneously, and so on.
Step 3 – Select up to three of the results you wish to merge (you may only merge three at a time), and click “Next”.
Step 4 – Select the account you wish to be the “master Record”. This will be the one that essentially absorbs the others, and persists after the others are gone. All data taken from the other accounts will exist in it after the merge.
Step 5 – Thankfully, Salesforce will allow you to select which fields you wish to be taken from the other account records, so that no overwrites or redundancies will exist in the “Master Record”. Select these now.
Step 6 – Click “Merge” to complete the merging.
Please let us know if this will help you

Not 2 accounts in salesforce but 2 trailhead accounts. I some how have 2 trailhead accounts and I need to merge my badges. 
Deepak GulianDeepak Gulian
Probably trailhead support can help you out!
How do I get in contact with them?
Deepak GulianDeepak Gulian
Email them at trailhead@salesforce.com
Dave SeidmanDave Seidman
By any chance, did you happen to find that your Trailhead activity disappeared and that it seemed you now had a duplicate account?  I ask because a question was asked yesterday reporting that, and I experienced that as well, and I'm wondering if there is a larger problem. Trailhead support has not gotten back to me as of yet. 
No, nothing disappeared. One is under my username Tierney Didier and the other is Tierney Didier 7. 
Lukáš ZářeckýLukáš Zářecký
Hi, this is nice to find account by string.. By THE MOST IMPORTANT is to find duplicates by email. for example we have few a ccounts with different names but with the same email. How to merge these duplicates?
Mishael ClarkeMishael Clarke
The 360 Merge Duplicate account helps you to do so. The App finds the duplicate and merge into one easily. It allows seamless integration with salesforce.
Go to the link for more info-
https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000000qCzXEAU
Or you can ask your queries at- support@360degreeapps.com

Philippe LefebvrePhilippe Lefebvre
It doesn't work for me. I can enter a string and search for one of the accounts. After checking the box of Account 1, if I do another search the checked account disappears.