function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
HNT_NeoHNT_Neo 

Auto populate a check box on Salesforce1

Does anyone know how to autopopulate a checkbox to true on a lead record within Salesforce1? 

For example, checkbox name = Created on SF1, is populated when user clicks on the New button within the Lead app in SF1. 

When the lead record is saved, the Created on SF1 checkbox remains checked as True. 

Thanks!
KemiLe1KemiLe1
You will need to create a global action to create a new lead, and add the checkbox as a predefined value in the aciton. 
Create a new global action to create a new lead record. 
Then, add a new predefined field value for your Created on SF1 checkbox and set it to true.
Add your new global action to the global publisher layout and remove the standard create lead action.

HNT_NeoHNT_Neo

I think my request was a little vague, but you're on the right track KemiLe1. 

In the lead app, there is a New button, when pressed, takes the user to the record type selection page, then once selected takes them into the lead page layout assigned to the record type they selected. The record type page and lead page are the same selections found on the deskotp version of our Salesforce. Publisher actions are not invoked in any of these areas, so the checkbox is not being triggered to true. Here are some screenshots 

User-added image

KemiLe1KemiLe1
Hi JH_Neo, I get what you are saying. Unfortunately, the New button is going to act the same as the Full Site's New button. 

You can override the New Button with a Visualforce page by going to Setup > Customize > Select the specific Object > Buttons, Links, and Actions.
HNT_NeoHNT_Neo
Yep, but, the trick is to first overide the lead's standard button with a Visualforce page. The VF page will need to be coded to pull in the current record types, Salesforce1 UI, then push the page to the appropriate publisher action which contains the checkbox. I've gotten far enough to the record type page, but stuck in modifying the UI and invoking to the pubhlisher action page layout I've created for the lead app. If you have the guts of my missing shell, post it haha thx ;)

not so pretty, and when I click on Continue, it renders the SF classic desktop page too
User-added image