function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Taylor BouwmeesterTaylor Bouwmeester 

Issues logging into Developer Issue

I keep getting this message, but then when I try to create a new developer edition
it says my e-mail has already been used. What do I do?

Error Message
Vishwajeet kumarVishwajeet kumar
wait for sometime. it might take few mins from salesforce, to get your login credentials or instructions.
if it is already more than 30 mins, try to do forget password using ur email at "login.salesforce.com" and see, it should send you password set up instruction.
Thank you, I tried this yesterday and had the same issue. I'm able to log into trailhead but this message only occurs when I try to complete the modules. I really don't want to reset my password for Salesforce... is there another way?
Looks like you are still trying to use trailhead using sandbox/production.
you need to login using developer instance, for completing trialhead. that's what error says.

Right, when I try to log into my "developer instance" it keeps giving me that error message that my e-mail is already attached to a org. Then I tried creating one using an alternative e-mail address and STILL keep getting an error message. 
Thank you! All set :) *Taylor Bouwmeester* Account Executive - Financial Services *Salesforce.com* | tbouwmeester@salesforce.com Direct: 212.763.9939
Amy MaddockAmy Maddock
Hi can you tell me how you fixed it because I've been having the same issue for months and no luck reseting, changing or getting into my developer account. When I try it always takes me into my production accound by default.  Thanks!
It may be because you have another Dev account created with same email and you are using same username. Please use same email but change username and it will work.
Amy MaddockAmy Maddock
If I go to where I can change my info it allows me to change my email but not my username.  Also, I requested a reset my password numerous times now and never receive an email.  And it is not in my spam, I am sure.  How do you change your developer org or trailhead account username?
Ok . Try to create a new Dev account With new username and same email and use.
Deanna FoukalDeanna Foukal
Hi there, I'm having the same issue.