function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ruchi TiwariRuchi Tiwari 

Trailhead defining sharing rules

Hi,
Project custom object records should only be seen by the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. However, for some Project records, the Training Coordinator must also have Read Only visibility to the Project record.
Create a custom picklist field on the Project object called “Priority” with the following values: High, Medium, and Low. Then create a criteria-based Sharing Rule for Project records where the Priority = High to share those records with the Training Coordinator role.
I have tried every optiona and step but still getting Challenge Not yet complete.The sharing rule did not behave as expected.Any help would be appreciated.
Deepak GulianDeepak Gulian
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

Please check this!
Project Object (2 Fields):-
Name - Text Field
Priorty - Picklist (High, Medium,Low)
Ruchi TiwariRuchi Tiwari
Hi Deepak,

I have also set the security of Project as Private and my role hierarchy is also correct.I am not sure about my issue.

Thank you,
Ruchi
Ruchi TiwariRuchi Tiwari
Yes,Name -Text is a standard field and priority custom field as picklist with option(High ,Medium,Low)
Ruchi TiwariRuchi Tiwari
User-added image

User-added image

For your reference.
Ruchi TiwariRuchi Tiwari
User-added image
Kit RobinsonKit Robinson
When you set up the picklist, did you use commas?  The values are separated by being on a different line when the list is made, so they are unnecessary.  Mine worked with this:
User-added image
but gave me the 'sharing rule did not behave as expected' error when I had this:
User-added image

What about sharing rule of Project? My 3rd Screenshot
Sharing Rule for Project
Ruchi TiwariRuchi Tiwari
User-added image
I have done this without commas.
Ruchi TiwariRuchi Tiwari
User-added image