function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Chris Lagarde 12Chris Lagarde 12 

Trailhead profile linked to Salesforce Success profile not showing badges

I've verified and linked my Trailhead profile but the badges are not showing up. Any ideas on what I can check?
Best Answer chosen by Chris Lagarde 12
Thanks for the suggestion Salma. As of today, badges are showing! Now on to increasing my current paltry number of 11 badges!

All Answers

This question is regarding my inability to link my Trailhead badges to my Salesforce Success profile. 

Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Just login to success comminty the click on edit button and select work and experience

User-added image

Then varify  you account.

Amit - Can you kindly read my initial question? 
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
I am sorry for confusion . I just added all my trailhead bages on my success cmmunity account with above step only.

NOTE:- After adding you trailhead account and varification you need to click on save button then click on view badges.

If after save still that will not come click on view bages button and click on "Contact the Trailhead Team for Help" link
User-added image

I deleted the linked Trailhead account, saved, re-added the account, and saved. Same results - no badges showing. 

Also, when I clicked on the "Contact the Trailhead Team for Help", the link took me to the home page for Trailhead. I don't see option to request help for this (beyond this forum). 
Forgot to include the verification step which was successfully done. The Trailhead account is successfully linked but the badges are not showing. 
Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot
Chris - please double check the email associated with your Trailhead profile and make sure that it matches what you're entering in the Succuss Community page. Most likely, you have a different email associated with your Trailhead profile (where you've earned all your badges) vs what you're entering in Success Community.
You can verify your Trailhead profile email by logging into Trailhead, click on the 'My trailhead Profile' link under your name on the top right, and then clicking 'Edit' on the left. Let me know if this helps resolve the issue for you.
Sandeep

Unfortunately, issue still not resolved. Here's a screenshot of my Trailhead account. 

User-added image

And that is the same email that you've entered and verified in Success Community?
Yes Sandeep. 

3 pictures: 1) My Trailhead account showing my badges
User-added image

2) My Success account showing my verified Trailhead account
User-added image
3) When I click on View Badges it states: No items to display

User-added image

Chris -'I've forwarded your issue to the Success Community team. I'll keep you updated here once I hear back from them. Thanks again for your patience. Sandeep

Thanks Sandeep. Here's another screenshot from my Success account

User-added image

Chris - looks like you're entering 'pinpointvisionchris+learn@gmaill.com' in the 'Linked Trailhead account' field. That has to match exactly what your Trailhead profile email address is so please try changing it to 'chris@pinpointvision.com' and see if that resolves the issue. Thanks
Sandeep
The linked (and verified) account is the correct Trailhead email. 
User-added image

Changing my linked Trailhead account to chris@pinpointvision.com shows no badges which is understandable since no badges were earned under chris@pinpointvision.com.

User-added image

Salma Khathun 14Salma Khathun 14
Hi Chris !

Is your Success Community profile showing the Trailhead badges now ? If yes, u can ignore this comment.

I have gone through the same issue while linking my Success Community profile with Trailhead profile. But, let me tell you it's not an actual issue.

When I clicked on 'View Badges' link then I got the same message as no badges to display. But, if u click on 'Save Changes' button and go back to Success community profile and refresh the page. U can see that  Trailhead badges are displayed on your success community profile.

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

Thanks for the suggestion Salma. As of today, badges are showing! Now on to increasing my current paltry number of 11 badges!
This was selected as the best answer
Melinda KayMelinda Kay
I linked my Dev. Trailhead Account to my Success Community Profile as discussed here.  I also linked my Salesforce Certification to my Success Community Profile (which is held under my work account email address).  

Is there a way to have all of my Questions/Answers/Comments/Ideas/etc. recognize I am all one person and merge them together, as well?  Right now I have Questions/Answers/Ideas/Comments spread across all three accounts.
Bridgette DurbinBridgette Durbin
Even after making sure I followed the instructions above, I'm still only showing 8 of my 25 badges earned. Any suggestions?
Patrick Sullivan CloudAnswersPatrick Sullivan CloudAnswers
I have the same issue. Only seeing 33 of 61.
Callum MacErlich 8Callum MacErlich 8
I have the same issue as well. 41 out of 65. Has anyone managed to find who we actually contact to get Trailhead support?
DaveSeidmanDaveSeidman
I've found that my profile only reflects badges I earned after having changed my account's email address to what it is currently.  I wonder if there is a way to go the old modules I completed and re-complete them to refresh the database.
Elizabeth1842Elizabeth1842
I relinked my accounts and am still not seeing all my badges.
Stephen McClureStephen McClure
I have tried this three times, including the suggestions above and it is still not working. 
Chris LagardeChris Lagarde
My humble suggestion is to open up a new question. When you add on to an old (and closed) message, I'm not sure if you can expect an answer from someone with Salesforce. 
Ted Husted NUTed Husted NU
I opened another post here -- https://developer.salesforce.com/forums#!/feedtype=SINGLE_QUESTION_DETAIL&dc=Developer_Forums&criteria=OPENQUESTIONS&id=9060G000000UUAlQAO
Kiran Patil 47Kiran Patil 47
I am also facing the same issue. Only seeing 1 out of 48. Can anyone please help?
Catalin IlieCatalin Ilie
Same problem here. I fill the email address from trailhead and I received error message "Please correct the following error(s): We couldn't verify your email." I create a new accont with a different email address and I linked the two accounts. I fill the new email address in partners portal, I fill the sent it code and the result is "showing ZERO badges". And I have 100 in Trailhead. Email to Trailhead@salesforce.com is not a solution, I received "Thanks for reaching out to Trailhead. Your email was sent to a no-reply email address and will not be received by our team-Case Not Created:"