function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mike NicholsMike Nichols 

What is wrong in my challenge for "Using Report Builder" trailhead?

On the trailhead using report builder I keep getting error message that I have not set condition correctly for Stages not equal to closed won Stages not equal to closed lost.  Is the problem my logic filter?  
User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Mike Nichols
Mayank Srivastava 28Mayank Srivastava 28
Mike, the challenge says:
The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.

So your filter should be configured like this:

User-added image

All Answers

Mayank Srivastava 28Mayank Srivastava 28
Mike, the challenge says:
The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.

So your filter should be configured like this:

User-added image
This was selected as the best answer
Mike NicholsMike Nichols
Thanks so much Mayank!  I thought that I had that option in there but I guess not.  I appreciate the help!
Frauke NissenFrauke Nissen
Hi Mayank,
I have added a filter, but maybe my account settings are different. So my filter is saying amount greater than "25.000" and error message is exactly the same as mentioned by Mike. Might there be some bug in checking the challenge?
Kim SnyderKim Snyder
Thanks Mayank! There are a few ways to get at the same information with Filter Logic, but this Challenge only seems to take one of them. 
Adelaja SobowaleAdelaja Sobowale
Thanks Mayank! This resovled the isuue
Srini D 4Srini D 4
Hi, I have seen Mayank response and resolved the issue. But i did not understand that logic. We need to place OR logic as well right?
Amount greater than 25000 AND (Stage not equal to Closed won OR Stage not equal to Closed Lost)
Rutul ShahRutul Shah
Hello.. After considering the above filters, you just need to save the report the click on the Challenge in the Trailhead. No need to run it.