function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MattMet86MattMet86 

Login Flow - Force logout - NO VF PAGE

I am using the login flow to display an alert to our users about maintenance and I want to force a log out once they click Finsih in the flow. I have tried to use the hidden commands for logout but i can't get the log out action to work. The message is displayed to the user but after they click finsih they log right in. 

Overall Flow:
User-added image

Creating variable:
User-added image

Displaying the message to user:
User-added image

Using assginment to set value of variable: I already have it set to True as default value but thought I might need to do it again. 
User-added image

Can anyone spot what I have done wrong here? 

Paul Van HeckePaul Van Hecke
I am having this same exact problem.. can't get {LoginFlow_ForceLogout} or {LoginFlow_FinishLocation} to work, and the instructions on the dev site give no explanation or example of their usage, that I have found. Bumping this question.
MattMet86MattMet86
I figured it out using this article. https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Concurrent-Sessions The variable needs to be set to *Output only* and it has to have *default value of False *and then be *set to to True* by the *assignment *function. These two items were not detailed in the release notes article. I sent this to a Salesforce rep as something that they needed to update. *Matt Metzinger* Salesforce Admin & Developer| BCInsourcing| 6363 College Blvd Ste 500| Overland Park, KS 66211 | ( 913.652.2087| * : mmetzinger@bcinsourcing.com
Paul Van HeckePaul Van Hecke
Thanks, i will try this!