function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bryan StrongoliBryan Strongoli 

How can I place a specific topic feed on a page? What id is used with the "Feed" lightning component to establish which topic it pulls from?

Our Salesforce communities website has different hubs for each of our teams. Aside from the featured topics, each team has a separate Page. I would like to use a similar Feed function as if it was a topic page on these pages. I would create a Topic for the team, and have that Feed pull from the material tagged on that Topic. 

For example, "Training" is one of the pages. I would like a feed with issues and articles that will pull from a Topic that would be created with the same name. How is this possible? When using the new "Feed" lightning component, do I just need to enter in a certain ID in the RecordID section? 

Thanks! 
Mohith Kumar ShrivastavaMohith Kumar Shrivastava
User-added image

You can just pull Search Results component and Provide your TopicId .If you dont need articles do not select show article tab .Providing your topic Id should work .I looked into feed component and felt it is just for groups and record feed only
Thanks for getting back to me with that answer! That is what I'm trying to do, but the "Search Results" component is not available for me when working on the Standard Page. I believe because it's not a template page. 

Is there a way to implement components from the Topic Detail template onto a regular page?
Thanks @Bryan .Just realized that this is not draggable .

So here is another alternate way .I just dropped a Feed component and provided recordId as TopicId and it works as expected .Also select Feed Type as "Topic" from provided options

User-added image

Try that and let me know as community MVP how can i help you .

Sweet, thanks for your help so far! I was able to populate the discussions feed, but I didn't identify an option to toggle articles as well. 

User-added image

Is there a way that questions and articles can be displayed on this page? Just like the Topic Detail pages illustrated below?

User-added image

If I could get the ability to swap between the articles and discussions of the topic, that will solve the entire issue! 

Thanks. 

@Bryan ,

The best you could do now is to use Trending articles by Topic component and drag it somewhere on your page .

I dont think there is a way to get the swap ability currently .Thanks!