function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Gina Gravina 10Gina Gravina 10 

MYSQL to Salesforce ETL solution?

I have a client who wants to push MYSQL data (using csv files) to Salesforce but MySQL does NOT have an API connection. Looking for an ETL solution to help transform data before moving into SFDC. Also want the ability to schedule/automate.  Any succcess stories? 
@Karanraj@Karanraj
If you are able to automate the process of extracting and keeping the file in the system folder then you can able to achieve using command line data loader and put the file in a system folder. Using the .bat file in windows machine you can schedule and call the data load job. Before calling the command line data loader process add the logic to check whether you have the source file in the directory to upload into salesforce then proceed to data loader job. Once the upload activity is complete in the same .bat file archivethe old file into the separate folder, so that next day your job will run properly

Jamie MartinJamie Martin
Hi there, Long story short, there are a lot of different tools. It depends on your desire and the capacity (your wallet, which quantity of money you are ready to pay; the amount of data and which type of data you will ETL).

Also, It depends on what type of app you will use, desktop or cloud (in most cases it is the completely no-coding solution).

I am working in Skyvia (https://skyvia.com/) company and I`d like to recommend you our service. It can easily load your MySQL data to Salesforce and keep it up to date. In case your amount of data is not so huge, Skyvia will ETL it for free.