function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Lee HeatherLee Heather 

Developer Edition Issues

Hi! 

I'm going through the Trailhead quizzes, and I've come to the ones that say "Connect to your Developer Edition" in order to complete the quiz.  I have a Developer Edition account set up, but when I try to access it through Trailhead it gives me this message: "Houston, we have a problem... you are attempting to log into Trailhead to complete challenges with an org that isn't supported.  When you are completing Trailhead hands-on challenges, you cannot use a production or sandbox org...." Anways, I'm not sure how to complete the quizzes. (They are under Learn CRM Essentials) . I am on bootcamp next week and need to complete the badges. 

Rahul SharmaRahul Sharma
Seems like you might have registered trial version of environment other than Developer, maybe Enterprise or something. 
Check if you have registered from developer edition signup URL (https://developer.salesforce.com/signup" target="_blank).
Lee HeatherLee Heather
Hi, yes i have registered for the developer edition, because whenever i put my e-mail in, it states that there is a duplicate account. Any thoughts? Many thanks *Lee Heather* *Account Executive - MidMarket* *Retail and CPG* Mobile: 07342712454
Rahul SharmaRahul Sharma
Choose an unique username. Append some keywords to your email For my email Rahul@test.com, I'd choose, rahul@test.com.dev1 or something like that