function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jenifer RobertsonJenifer Robertson 

Please help I'm stuck Reports/Dashboards 'Opptys by Type' header and/or your component does not have a 'For all time' title.!

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Your component does not have a 'Opptys by Type' header and/or your component does not have a 'For all time' title.

I'm thinking maybe my Title is not in the right spot. Pleas help. Thank you!
Parker EdelmannParker Edelmann
Your Dashboard Component should look something like this:

User-added image
Did this help?
Tim Sweeney 6Tim Sweeney 6
I am getting the same error and my dashboard looks like the one above.
User-added image
That's interesting... Did you copy and paste it directly from the Challenge text? If not, then I'd try that. If you did, perhaps you could try typing it manually. I'm not sure what exactly to suggest, but perhaps you could give some screnshots of the entire dashboard, including the feed, and the report. Further, make sure to go over it and make sure that there isn't anything else that could be wrong, and especially make sure that you posted a snapshot of the dashboard to chatter.
Doug JodDoug Jod
Same problem here. I noticed that there was no 'Heading' field, so I had assumed (incorrectly) that 'Opptys by Type' should be the 'Subtitle'. I ended up switching the two fields by setting 'Opptys by Type' as the Title and 'For all time' as the Subtitle and was able to pass the challenge. 
No 'Heading' field.
Gérald MardirossianGérald Mardirossian
I tried like Doug Jod said, but for me it is still not working (I cliked refresh and tried again switching the values... but I still have the same message for now >
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Your component does not have a 'Opptys by Type' header and/or your component does not have a 'For all time' title
"

Any more ideas on how to solve this one ?
Gérald MardirossianGérald Mardirossian
Yes ok, It worked on my new org.
On Salesforce Lightning you have to put  'For all time' as the Title and  "'Opptys by Type'" not as the header (because there is no header field ) but as the subtitle.  (as Doug said)

and don't forget to post again the snapshot to the Chatter / Or it won't work.