function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Harish Kumar RavichandranHarish Kumar Ravichandran 

Created a new Salesforce Dev Edition Account but not able to login

I am currently taking a trailhead course which requires developer edition.So,I created one with,but I am not able to login to my devleloper edition.I am using the credentials which I set during signup.Am I missing something?
BHinnersBHinners
Did you get the email asking you to verify your email account and set up a password?  If so, I would suggest you just try to set up a new developer edition, only this time, after you set it up and verify your email and establish a password and security question, stay logged into that org and change the password settings and change the password once before you log out.
DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Harish,

Once you create a Developer edition, you will receive an email stating to set your password. If not, you can reach the trailhead support to get your problem resolved.

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Deepthi
JyothsnaJyothsna (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Harish,

please email us at trailhead@salesforce.com and we can assist with a password reset.

Regards,
Jyothsna
Ruchika ThakurRuchika Thakur
I am currently taking a trailhead course which requires developer edition.So,I created one with,but I am not able to login to my devleloper edition as I didnt receive the sign up email at all.Please suggest
BHinnersBHinners
Check your spam folders and if you do not find the email, you can try to login with the username you created and use "forgot password" to reset it. But that will generate an email, which could fail to reach you. If there is a chance that you had a typo in the email address you entered, it might be best to fill out the form to get a new developer edition (same email address, but make up a new username that is different than the first one you created).