function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CloudGeekCloudGeek 

How to Start off with SFDC Integration Learning (Learning Path)

Dear Experts,

What is learning path for SFDC Integration ?

Any suggestions/links to go through ?

Best Answer chosen by CloudGeek
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Day by day i am become a fan of TraillHead. Now learning in salesforce to much easy as compare to our time. The Salesforce Trailhead now offers a fun way to learn everything related to Salesforce Integration
https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/module/apex_integration_services?utm_campaign=trailhead&utm_source=sfdc&utm_medium=chatter-success

Apex Integration Overview
This module will Describe the differences between web service and HTTP callouts and Authorize an external site with remote site settings

Apex REST Callouts
This module will  describe about Perform a callout to receive data from an external service and Test callouts by using mock callouts

Apex SOAP Callouts
This module will describe you about Generate Apex classes using WSDL2Apex and  Perform a callout to send data to an external service using SOAP with Test callouts by using mock callouts

Apex Web Services
This module will Describe the two types of Apex web services and provide a high-level overview of these services. Create an Apex REST class that contains methods for each HTTP method and Invoke a custom Apex REST method with an endpoint

Enjoy and happy learning :)

All Answers

Shashikant SharmaShashikant Sharma
Hi,

I think it is Duplicate Post. You could see some links over here.

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000DDmmIAG

Thanks
Shashikant
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Day by day i am become a fan of TraillHead. Now learning in salesforce to much easy as compare to our time. The Salesforce Trailhead now offers a fun way to learn everything related to Salesforce Integration
https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/module/apex_integration_services?utm_campaign=trailhead&utm_source=sfdc&utm_medium=chatter-success

Apex Integration Overview
This module will Describe the differences between web service and HTTP callouts and Authorize an external site with remote site settings

Apex REST Callouts
This module will  describe about Perform a callout to receive data from an external service and Test callouts by using mock callouts

Apex SOAP Callouts
This module will describe you about Generate Apex classes using WSDL2Apex and  Perform a callout to send data to an external service using SOAP with Test callouts by using mock callouts

Apex Web Services
This module will Describe the two types of Apex web services and provide a high-level overview of these services. Create an Apex REST class that contains methods for each HTTP method and Invoke a custom Apex REST method with an endpoint

Enjoy and happy learning :)

This was selected as the best answer
Himanshu S794Himanshu S794
I will suggest and highly recommend the ones at

getskillsfast.com

these are very detailed step by step courses. they really changed my life.