function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
michelle emanuel 59michelle emanuel 59 

Unlocking the Clues Astro

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: WDCZKMBV. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_FIELD: and lastname = 'franklin' and astro_location__latitude__s = 37.553837 ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:80 No such column 'astro_location__latitude__s' on entity 'Contact'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
I created the custom field on the contact standard object and displayed it as decimal but got this error message. My org does have namespace created as I have been using this org for sometime as I have have been collecting badges and I don't want to create a new org because then I will not lose my badge count. I did pass the first challenge to create the contacts but the field name does not seem to work.

Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
I guess column name should be "astro_location__latitude__c"
James LoghryJames Loghry
You want to create it as a Geolocation field, not a decimal.  When you create the geolocation field, you have two options of geolocation types: degrees minutes and seconds or decimal.  Here, is where you want to select the decimal option.

On the data type selection screen when adding the new field, select Geolocation:
User-added image

After selecting the geolocation field as the data type, specify decimal on the next screen:

User-added image
I created group location but o geo location you have the ability to display in decimal and the instructions said to select that choice. Have you done the challenge with namespce? Sent from my Pink iPhone
I did all that was specified in the instructions it is a geo location with the display notation as a decimal. The problem is likely that another trailhead required that I create a namespace that then causes the name of the field to be <namespace>__Astro_Location__c, however, the program that does the verification should take this into consideration when checking since this is a viable answer.
Maryna KozakMaryna Kozak
Hi Michelle,
I have the same mistake, although I made evrything according to the instruction. Have you solved this problem?
Maryna KozakMaryna Kozak
I have figured it out, the problem was about the namespace in the org. I have created another org without a namespace and I have finished the module successfully. Good luck!