function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
suraj gupta 31suraj gupta 31 

Unable to complete trailhead ..Where's Astro?

getting the Exception on Trailhead ...Where's Astro?

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: SUPCJKOK. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_FIELD: and lastname = 'franklin' and astro_location__latitude__s = 37.553837 ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:80 No such column 'astro_location__latitude__s' on entity 'Contact'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
Best Answer chosen by suraj gupta 31
DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Suraj,

It seems there is a namespace issue. Trailhead doesnot support challenges from Developer Edition accounts with Namespace. TRy to check if your org is enabled with namespace, you need to create a new DE account to complete your challenges.

Please refer the below link that helps you to get badges to your existing account by working challenges on the newly created accounts.
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F00000005JciIAE

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Deepthi

All Answers

DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Suraj,

It seems there is a namespace issue. Trailhead doesnot support challenges from Developer Edition accounts with Namespace. TRy to check if your org is enabled with namespace, you need to create a new DE account to complete your challenges.

Please refer the below link that helps you to get badges to your existing account by working challenges on the newly created accounts.
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F00000005JciIAE

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Deepthi
This was selected as the best answer
RileyWRileyW
I had the same issue, and I created a new DE and it worked great then. Also, I then realized I had NOT checked the 'Decimal' radio button, and I believe that may have been the reason as well. 
RileyWRileyW
Okay, so I went back and checked the 'Decimal' radio button, but I still got that error. 
However, it worked fine in my new DE org.