function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Megan KennedyMegan Kennedy 

Techinical Issue in Using Report Builder Module

I'm having a technical difficulty in the Using the Report Builder Module. The activity has me go to the reports tab, click new report, select accounts report type and create. Once in there, it asks me to click "add" and select field filter, and then choose type. Then it has me set the filter operator to "equals," and then click the lookup icon next to the third field, but there is no lookup icon next to the third field. I've tried refreshing, logging out and then back in, but there is no drop down or icon for the third field. How do I resolve this so that I can complete the activity?
Best Answer chosen by Megan Kennedy
Adeline MooreAdeline Moore
Megan Change "Contact Owner" to "TYPE" that should give you the options you are looing for. Please mark this as best answer if I did mangage to assist you :) 

All Answers

Megan Can you send some screen shots of your issue?

User-added image
You can see where I circled it there is no icon for a drop down list as described in the "Using the Report Buuilder" Admin Beginner Trailhead module.
Megan Change "Contact Owner" to "TYPE" that should give you the options you are looing for. Please mark this as best answer if I did mangage to assist you :) 
This was selected as the best answer
That was it! Thank you so much for helping to clarify that!