function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Andrei AgheniiAndrei Aghenii 

API that will connect Sales-force to Mozu sales platform

Hello I'm currently developing an API that will link orders and customers to salesforce. I someone did something similar or if there is a similar project, please do share.
Atul GuptaAtul Gupta
Andrei, you want to send the data to salesforce or out of Salesforce?

Will the data transfer be initiated on Salesforce side or Mozu side?
Hell Atul,

Thank you for your reply, yes I would like to send data to Salesfroce, and data tranfer will be initiated on Mozy side.

Atul GuptaAtul Gupta
Andrei, sure you can always use Apex REST API to get this done.
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_rest.meta/api_rest/

You will have to do a bit of coding in your external system to get this done though
Atul,

Thank you for your reply, will follow those steps.

thanks,
Andrei.
Hello Atul, I’m facing some difficulties, whenever I try to do something I’m getting this message “ Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors. “ Can you please assist me here ? Sincerely, ANDREI AGHENII Web Application Developer andrei@sigmabeauty.com www.sigmabeauty.com INNOVATING BEAUTY This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, they are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, copying or dissemination is prohibited. Emails and attachments are susceptible to alteration. Neither Sigma Enterprises nor its affiliates shall be liable for the email or attachments if altered, changed or falsified. Any imagery (photography or design) attached to this email is owned by Sigma Enterprises. This imagery can be used as long as it is not altered, changed or falsified. All imagery shall be accompanied by the following credit: "Image Credit: www.sigmabeauty.com".
Andrei Aghenii
Hello Atul,

I’m facing some difficulties, whenever I try to do something I’m getting this message “ Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors. “ Can you please assist me here ?

Sincerely,
ANDREI AGHENII