function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anna Young 17Anna Young 17 

Trailhead log-in issues with password

How do I get a password reset on Trailhead? I think I have 3 Trailhead accounts that I have set up since I keep getting locked out just trying to use Trailhead. It is very frustrating that this keeps happening. I lose my badges and time I spent on the modules. Obviously, I am a beginner trying to learn and this is not helpful at all.

Anna Young 17Anna Young 17
Tracey: Thanks for your quick response. I still am having a problem... I use ayoung@scioto.com to log into Trailhead. When I have to do a Challenge, I get asked to log into the Developer Edition. Here is where my problems begin, since there are two accounts that I have now made to access. ayoung@scioto.com.dev AYoungOne8@trailhead.com I would like to use the account that currently has the most progress which is the screenshot I have added (I think it is the ayoung@scioto.com.dev) How do I get to reset the password for this account since the User name is tied to my work Salesforce account. I changed the password, but it only changed it for my company Salesforce account, not the Developer account that I am trying to use. Not sure why I am having such a problem...I really don't understand how this is so difficult for me! Thanks for your patience and help. Please advise. Anna  Anna 
M SM S
Hi Tracey,

Click the "Forgot Your Password" link on the Developer Edition login page below. Enter your Username and check your email for Password reset link in your email. Please check your spam folder too.

https://login.salesforce.com/secur/forgotpassword.jsp?locale=us

Thanks

DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 

Hi Anna,

You can probably raise a case to the trailhead support, the team will look into your issue and get your issue resolved.

Hope this helps you!

Best Regards,
Deepthi