function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
aldewenaldewen 

New developer org doesn't work with verify steps challenges trailhead

I created a new developer org to fulfill the trailhead modules but at the beginning of of validating a challenge I get the error:
"No app named ......"was found".
error message trailhead No app named ...

Because of his error I started again in the old environment to reproduce the challenge and everything works fine.
Can someone helps me what is blocking in the new developer org? I tried again to registrate for a third develop org but it gives the same problem when I reproduce the challenge.

Best Answer chosen by aldewen
Pritam ShekhawatPritam Shekhawat
@Aldewen, have you created this DevZone app in new developer org? Also, verify you are login in trailhead with new developer username.

All Answers

Can you post the link for module which you are trying here?
Gérald MardirossianGérald Mardirossian
I have the same problem. I was trying the first module "Getting Started with the Platform"

Verify that you have created  Garage app and Vehicles​ tab in your developer org.
aldewenaldewen
https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/en/project/quickstart-devzone-app/devzone-app-1 
@Aldewen, have you created this DevZone app in new developer org? Also, verify you are login in trailhead with new developer username.
This was selected as the best answer
aldewenaldewen
Hi, and yes I created Garage app and vehicles in the old org and that works fine. The old environment is getting a mass so I try to start with a new org. The new org doesn't function as it should be and gives the errors.
@Aldewen, If you are trying this module https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/en/project/quickstart-devzone-app/devzone-app-1  then try to add this DevZone app and waypoints object as shown in a picture.
aldewenaldewen
Hi, I have done that, but you helped me a lot with your remark about "verifying with the new dev org".  When try to verify the challenge again I found the option (at the bottem of the page) connect to the new org. After this action the challenges are again verifyable.
Glad to hear it helped :) Good Day !!