function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Blair Sellke 2Blair Sellke 2 

Trailhead and my developer account Profiles

I am confused about my profiles for the trailhead and my developer account.  When I am on the Discussion Forums or working in Trailhead, I see in the upper right corner my picture and the name “Blair Sellke 2”.  But when I log into my developer account I see “BlairD Sellke”.  Do I have 2 profile accounts?

Best Answer chosen by Blair Sellke 2
M SM S
Hi Blair,

Initially the trailhead account settings take the the Name and random number to append at the last of the name but the developer account settings take the name which are in the user details. This happens for the first time when you create your Trailhead account. You can edit your user details in the developer account and it will be reflected in the Trailhead account as well within 24 hours.

Thanks
MS

All Answers

@Karanraj@Karanraj
No What is the nickname you have in your developer account?
You can go the upper right corner, click the drop down from your name and select 'My Settings' and then you can able change or set your name properly in the developer forums. 
I did change the First & Last name on the developer account so that they would match.  The nickname does not look like I should change it, it is the beginning of my email and then some numbers.  I was confused when I click on "setup" for the 2 different areas, (the developer account setup & the trailhead setup) they are different so it made me believe that there are 2 different profiles.
M SM S
Hi Blair,

Initially the trailhead account settings take the the Name and random number to append at the last of the name but the developer account settings take the name which are in the user details. This happens for the first time when you create your Trailhead account. You can edit your user details in the developer account and it will be reflected in the Trailhead account as well within 24 hours.

Thanks
MS
This was selected as the best answer
Thanks for clarifying!