function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sudhakar.forcesudhakar.force 

How to access the VF page from community with out login

HI all,
we are using a vf page in our community ,once the user click on some button from community we are opening a visualforce page,if the user is not logned in to salesforce then we are asking for login,but we do not want like this.

i tried to gave public access to that vf page in sites/communities and i gave public access to communite profile also but still asking for login.

Kindly let me know how can i navigate the page with out login to salesforce.

Thanks,
Sudhakar.
James LoghryJames Loghry
Make sure your VF page (and any custom objects, fields, apex classes) are added to the "Public Site Settings", which is a pseudo profile for anonymous / guest access in sites and communities.  
  1. Go to Setup->Develop->Sites
  2. Click on the Site Label of your community's site.  This will bring up a profile looking page called Site Detail. 
  3. Click on the Public Access Settings button.
  4. Add the appropriate Visualforce page access, necessary Object Create, Read, Update, Delete permissions (CRUD) and Field Level Security permissions (FLS), and any other permissions to this profile and save it.
You should be able to access the VF page without a login if the proper permissions are now in place.
sudhakar.forcesudhakar.force
i tried by adding page,controller,CRUD permissions  to profile which we are using for communities.Regarding FLS i am using input text fields and getting values from custom settings.(so FLS i did not change anything).But still asking for login while accesing VF page.

kindly let me where i am missing
rakesh.mupirirakesh.mupiri
I have the same issue. Made VF page public in my communities. It is accessible public without Controller as soon as I add controller it's forcing to login.

Here is my code.
<apex:page controller="EmailVerificationController">
Successfully verified Email...
</apex:page>

Apex class
global class EmailVerificationController {
    global EmailVerificationController(){
        User u = [SELECT CommunityNickname FROM User WHERE Id =: ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id')];
        u.CommunityNickname = 'email';
        update u;
        System.debug('User...'+ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id'));
    }
}
I enabled Visualforce page and Controller to public site setting.

Vivek HHVivek HH
Any solution for this ? I'm facing the same problem . can anyone help ?