function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
John Neilan 2John Neilan 2 

404 Error Due to “logo180.png”

Hello,

I have a Visualforce page with a custom button that calls JavaScript to execute a script. When I click the button, I get a 404 Error (Not Found) error. Apparently, this is due to an SFDC resource called "logo180.png". It seems this is a known issue that occurs by design to prevent malware. However, it prevents by button from working on my VF page. Does anyone know how I can avoid this?

<apex:page standardController="Engage_Short_Form__c">

<script type="text/javascript" src="/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_JavaScript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
    function sendViaDocuSign() {
        var CRL = ''; 
        var DST = ''; 
        var CES = '';
        CRL = 'Email~{!JSENCODE(Engage_Short_Form__c.Partner_Email__c)};FirstName~{!JSENCODE(Engage_Short_Form__c.Partner_Contact_First_Name__c)};LastName~{!JSENCODE(Engage_Short_Form__c.Partner_Contact_Last_Name__c)};Role~Signer1,Email~jneilan@outbrain.com;FirstName~John;LastName~Neilan;Role~Signer 2'; 
        DST = '0E9AB63C-62C0-4D01-B91A-E58849B7B573'; 
        CES = 'Insertion Order signature request for {!JSENCODE(Engage_Short_Form__c.Partner_Legal_Name__c)}';
        window.location.href = "/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_CreateEnvelope?DSEID=0&STB=1&SourceID={!Engage_Short_Form__c.Id}&LA=0&CRL="+CRL+"&DST="+DST+"&CES="+CES; 
    }
</script>

<apex:form >

<center><button class="btn" onclick="sendViaDocuSign()">Send via DocuSign</button></center>

Best Answer chosen by John Neilan 2
Thanks James.  I figured out if I added return false; to my onClick, the button works!  Thanks,

All Answers

James LoghryJames Loghry
Since you're using a visualforce page, you might be able to hide the error by setting standardstylesheets="false" showheader="false" and sidebar="false".

If that doesn't work, you're going to have to ignore the error.  I'm fairly certain that your defective button is not due to the 404 thrown by Salesforce.
Thanks James.  I figured out if I added return false; to my onClick, the button works!  Thanks,
This was selected as the best answer