function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anusha VrushabendraswamyAnusha Vrushabendraswamy 

Stuck: Routing Records with Approvals Challenge

Challenge : https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/force_com_dev_beginner/business_process_automation/approvals

I have Followed the steps as given in the challenge but I am getting error as "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Account setup for challenge incomplete. Please add 'Prospect', 'Customer' and 'Pending' picklist values to the Account 'Type' field", but I have added the field Type with above values to Account and here is the screenshot

Account Object Field "Type"
what am i doing wrong?

Thanks In advance
Anusha
Best Answer chosen by Anusha Vrushabendraswamy
William TranWilliam Tran
You created a custom field "Type" in account -> no need to do this.

You need to go to the out of the box normal "Type" field of account and 

add 'Prospect', 'Customer' and 'Pending' picklist values to the Account 'Type' field.

That should fix your issue.

As a common practice, if your question is answered, please choose 1 best answer.
But you can give every answer a thumb up if that answer is helpful to you.

Thanks

All Answers

@Karanraj@Karanraj
You have add those picklist options in the standard 'Type' field in account object, its not custom field. 
William TranWilliam Tran
You created a custom field "Type" in account -> no need to do this.

You need to go to the out of the box normal "Type" field of account and 

add 'Prospect', 'Customer' and 'Pending' picklist values to the Account 'Type' field.

As a common practice, if your question is answered, please choose 1 best answer.

Thanks
This was selected as the best answer
@William Do you mean to say that that standard 'Type' field of account must be added with picklist options?
William TranWilliam Tran
Yes, add the options to the standard "Type" field.

Thx
When i try to edit the standard "Type" field i get the following options only I'm not able to figure out how to add the pick list options to this as I dont find a way to edit the picklist here.

Standard "Type" field 
setup > Customize > Accounts > Fields > Standard "Type" Field  this the path im going. Please advice

Thanks 
@Karanraj@Karanraj
You have to click on 'Type' not on the edit link of the field

User-added image

William TranWilliam Tran
Yes, click on the Standard type and click "New" to add new picklist values.

Thanks
@Karanraj thanks for the help. @ William Thank you so much for the help and quick reply, I have completed the challenge