function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Waseem AkramWaseem Akram 

How to set Email Service Generated Email id to From Address

Hello Guys,  I have created one email alert to send email alert to all contacts whenever a new Event is Created. But my question is Whenever i am replying to that particular email a new record should be created in Participants object for which Event is parent. But whenever i am giving reply to that mail it is taking the user email address. Instead of taking user email address it should take Email Service Generated email address. For example:    new_particiapnt@5-2kxoxa3e0xqukqv8kqz667uo6ihhamc67bq1e0qb72xzmg5e3h.28-15a5peau.ap2.apex.salesforce.com

So How to change the from email address to above email address??

Carlos Campillo GallegoCarlos Campillo Gallego
Hi Waseem,

When you say that you have one email alert on Event (I couldn't create one by the way), are you referring to the standard email that Salesforce sends to the contacts invited to that event (which I haven't seen how to customize it either)?
Anyway, if you are using an email alert as you said, the problem I see is that sender's email address is filled by the email alert and you just have 2 options, Current User or Default Workflow User's email address.
The only way I see to acheive what you want is by code I'm afraid...

Hope this helps you.

Regards