function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AngieDAngieD 

Building an App Home Lightning Page Module

I launched the developer edition, created the My Data app and activated it.  I get this error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'MyData' Lightning App was not found.

Any ideas why it's not finding the app.  I see it there and it's activated.
James LoghryJames Loghry
Make sure you follow the steps verbatim:
  • To easily organize and access your key data, create a Lightning app using Lightning App Builder that utilizes some standard components.The Lightning app must be called 'MyData' and must use the One Column template.
  • The app must contain a Recent Items standard component that includes the Account, Contact, and Lead objects.
  • The app must be activated and added to the Salesforce1 navigation menu. The app must be visible to all users and can be positioned anywhere in the nav menu.
Did you open Salesforce1 and verify that the MyData app shows?  

Also, make sure the label is correct "MyData" as opposed to "My Data"
fifedog15fifedog15
If that's what's needed, then the instructutions for this module are wrong. As it states here (http://screencast.com/t/Q8CitI0pJ" target="_blank) what to name it and what columns:
AngieDAngieD
I just had to launch my developer edition from the button above the challenge details. Thanks!
Kajal KantariaKajal Kantaria
I am having Problem with this challange.

To easily organize and access your key data, create a Lightning app using Lightning App Builder that utilizes some standard components.
The Lightning app must be called 'MyData' and must use the One Column template.
The app must contain a Recent Items standard component that includes the Account, Contact, and Lead objects.
The app must be activated and added to the Salesforce1 navigation menu. The app must be visible to all users and can be positioned anywhere in the nav menu.

It gives me this message
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'MyData' Lightning App does not include the 'Recent Items' standard component or the component is not setup correctly.

I have a another question too!!
How to delete lightning Page?
Kajal KantariaKajal Kantaria
This is my Screen Shot
User-added image
Can anyone please tell me what am i doing wrong?
Dario BakDario Bak
Same place... I'm stuck! My screen looks just like yours Kajal
Dario BakDario Bak
KAJAL & ANGIE! Little trick here. Add ALL objects to the recent items components... it worked for me!
neel kamal 17neel kamal 17
Dario,

I am facing same issue.
How can I add all object to recent item component . As recent item automatically picking uo rcords.
Santiago Perez ChavezSantiago Perez Chavez
I faced the same issue and solved it by adding all the components, as Dario mentioned. Thanks for the tip!!
Nayana SureshNayana Suresh
I am also facing the same issue. Am stuck with the same error even after adding all the objects to the recent items components. Have also verified the app in Salesforce1. Kindly help.
Brian GertschBrian Gertsch
For me, I had the 'Contracts' object added to the Recent Items (note the 'r' in Contracts).  It worked when I added the 'Contacts' object.
Snehashis Ghosh 3Snehashis Ghosh 3
Hi,
Check the App Name. I updated as "MyData" and it worked.
User-added image
Syam Reddy 11Syam Reddy 11
Hello Folks,

Follow the below steps to complete your challenge.

1- Complete your all previous modules in one Trailhead playground.
2-Change your user name and Password for your TP by follwing the below steps
A)-In Quich search go to "Users" and Select your TP "user ID" And cleck on "Reset Password".
B)-You will recieve one email with "reset Password" link
C)-After completing the above steps follow below Procedure.
3-Launch one incoginto tab in Chrome (without this you will not be able to comlete your challenge)
4-Login to your Trailhead playground ID Example:  YouremailD@resourceful-bear-Number.com ( you can get this in Step "A")
5-Now Navigate to challenge in Incognito tab
6-Click on "install Package" and "Done"
7-Now go to your "MyData" App.
8-Congratulation you can see your Custome component in your App.
Great news check challenge-Get 500 Points..

Thanks,
SyamReddy:)
Jessica GeutnerJessica Geutner

Hi all, 

how can I activate the salesforce1 tab in the lightning app builder? I cannot finnish the trailhead challenge. As you can see, there is only the lighning experience and mobile tab active.

The answer is: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'MyData' Lightning App wasn't activated and/or added to the Salesforce1 navigation menu.User-added image

Jérôme BOUGEAULTJérôme BOUGEAULT
Hi Jessica,
You should just click en the "Mobile" tab (which is the same than SalesForce1), add MyData app anywhere on the Navigation Menu, then click on Activate.
Jerome
Jessica GeutnerJessica Geutner
Hello Jerome, this worked fine. Unfortunately the error keeps to occur. I am in a dialogue with the support team and hope they can fix it? It's so sad, I am stuck in this trail and so close to finish. Thanks for your kind reply, Jessica
Jude6666Jude6666
The name of this app should be 'MyData' that displayed in Lightning App Builder screen.
Maybe you created a app named 'MyData' before, the name of second app you created will be automatically changed to 'MyData1'.
Delete all 'MyData*' and create that will clear this challenge.
Raj ForceRaj Force
I'm not able to clear this challenge. I've tried almost all the suggestions provided above... nothing is working. MyData is created and is showing on Salesforce1 and on the Lightning App but the challenge is not cleared.User-added image 
huahua
User-added image

ここでナビゲーションメニューにMyDataを追加すると、チャレンジが成功しました。