function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Atul111Atul111 

Looking for Work

I have 10 years IT experience and 7 years It Salesforce experience. I am Dev 401, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Adm 201, Adv Admin, Adv Dev 501, Also doing Technical Architect (Completed till II level). 

I have done around 50 SFDC projects and 10 end to end implementation. I have worked big clients. Looking for FreeLancer also i can provide consulancy to any company. 

If required please mail @ asinghal@klodrac.com
pconpcon
Thank you for your post.  Hopefully someone from the community will reach out to you soon!
Idalina LucasIdalina Lucas
Good afternoon,

We are looking for a freelance salesforce developer to work with us on some projects, if you are still looking for work and would like to find out more, please email me at idalina.lucas@rb-a.org (mailto:idalina.lucas@rb-a.org). Thank you Idalina
Atul111Atul111
Idalina, Still looking for work please let me know when we can discuss
naga raju 19naga raju 19
ok
naga raju 19naga raju 19
i am NagaRaju Dev 401 certified looking for job as fresher or experience intimate any one have opportunity to mail rajn65522@gmail.com
tdanderttdandert
Hi Atul111,

We have an immediate need for a free lance to come and help us, are you still available?
If so, could you please send me your CV with a brief description of the SF projects you worked on?

Thanks
Thibauld (thibauld.parradandert@sword-group.com)
Eric ManahanEric Manahan
Atul,
Hi how are you. Let me know if you may be available for this contract to hire opportunity with our contact manager at our banking client in New York for Salesforce Developer which can pay up to $75-85hr w2 and $135-150k when it goes fulltime. You can send me your resume to emanahan@genesis10.com. And I will call you to confirm the interview asap. Thanks Atul.

Client job description –

Job Description:
Salesforce Developer with strong hands on skills with VisualForce and Apex.  The candidate must have 3 years of Salesforce development experience.  They will be supporting the 2nd phase of the rollout focusing on integration of the CRM platform to external and internal applications, as well as building additional functionality as per the Business Requirements.

Requirements:
3+ years' experience with SFDC development experience including Force.com, Apex, Visualforce and salesforce.com APIs
Strong knowledge of SFDC configurations (Validations rules, Workflows, Assignment rules, Approval processes, Reports/Dashboards, Access Control, Custom objects/fields)
Strong knowledge of Visualforce (Page, Component & Controllers)
Strong knowledge of Apex (Classes, Triggers, Batch processing, Web services and APIs, Test coverage classes, Deployment strategies)
In-depth understanding of the SFDC capabilities and constraints of SFDC CRM application Data model, Data Architecture, and Data Management
Strong experience in with SFDC enterprise and partner WSDL for integrations with vendor packages and in-house systems
Advanced SFDC user/administrator skills (including using permissions, roles, profiles, queues, security setup, views, and page layouts)
Excellent communication skills and ability interact with all levels of Business users
Capable of working independently as well as a team playerPlus skills:
Mobility experience and optimizing Salesforce to support both online and Mobile access (Salesforce1 etc..)
2 + years' application development experience with Java/.Net, Javascript, SQL, XML, HTTP, SOAP/REST, JSON
Domain expertize familiar with financial services, Asset Management a plusDesirable:
Experience with other CRM or ERP or Marketing applications (SAP, Eloqua, Marketo, etc.) is a strong plus
Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
Salesforce Force.com Administrator/Developer Certified preferred but not required
Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Agile / iterative design & prototyping using agile methodologies 

Regards,

Eric Manahan
Technology Recruiter, National Accounts Delivery
Genesis10, 950 3rd Ave. New York NY 10022 (www.genesis10.com)
(212)-223-6081o, (917)-387-5873m
emanahan@genesis10.com

pankaj Kumar parmarpankaj Kumar parmar
Idalina, Still looking for work please let me know when we can discuss
i am Pankaj Dev 401 certified looking for job as fresher or experience intimate any one have opportunity to mail pankajparmar.pali@gmail.com